Website Care Plan
After your website goes live, there are several important steps to take on an ongoing basis. Externally, the site needs to be protected from malware and hackers that can break your site and erase your Google rankings. Internally, the tools, plugins, and software must be regularly updated in order to keep your site running smoothly, quickly, and efficiently.
In addition to these services, my maintenance plan includes monthly reports on your site’s performance, regular backups, and an additional hour of my time every month, to be used however you like at no extra cost.
Updates & Optimization
I will keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned, and running smoothly and quickly.
- WordPress and Divi monitored and updated
- Site cleaned and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
Monitoring & Protection
Your site will be frequently monitored and protected from spam, malware, and hacks
- Website security
- Daily scanning
- Protection from hackers & spam
- Website monitoring
Backups & Restore Points
Your site is backed up weekly in multiple locations and can be restored at any time.
- Weekly website backups
- Online and local backup locations
- Daily restore points
Each month you will receive a full report on your website’s performance.
- Google Analytics report of page views, site traffic details, and more
- Detailed reports on what has been done to keep your site updated and secure.